Introducing the French Riviera Cruise Experience
INAUGURAL SEASON 2022
1. Nice International Airport
- The start of a unique experience;
- Your driver is waiting to accompany you to the luxurious LODGE in Monaco by private Limo or by helicopter
2. Gala dinner @ Le LODGE
- Arrival among the luxurious yachts in the Monegasque harbour;
- Welcome to Le LODGE: the staff will make you feel pampered during your entire vacation;
- Gala gourmet dinner at sunset with live music.
3. After dinner cocktail Party
- Buddha Bar Happy Lounge: an attractive fusion of Asian and Western, styles with Dj Papa’s music, famous all over the world;
- Pool party on the Le LODGE’s terrace;
- Overnight stay in Le LODGE’s elegant suites.
4. Boarding Le YACHT
- No worries : the staff transfers all luggages on board;
- Welcome cocktail and captain’s speech in Le YACHT’s cockpit;
- Le YACHT leaves the mooring and heads towards Villefranche.
5. Cap Ferrat & Villefranche
- Stop under the Cap Ferrat sumptuous promontory for a swim in crystal waters;
- Villefranche tour through the medieval harbour and visit the Chapelle de Saint-Pierre, with Jean Cocteau’s frescoes.
- Arrival in the city of the celebrated Film Festival;
-Sensory experience to hystoric factory of Parfumerie Fragonard: for a journey through the magic Provencal fragrances;
- Overnight in Cannes: the nightlife and the lights that dominate La Croisette.
- Route to the archipelago of dreams;
- Promenade to the lighthouse in the south of the island or possible bike ride;
- Fast motorboat excursion to les Calanques: natural coves with turquoise sea water
8. St. Tropez
- Le YACHT moored in St. Tropez ancient port, in front of the famous Sénequier Café;
- The characteristic bell tower, the pastel colored houses and a special experience at the Maison des Papillons;
- A freshly caught fish dinner in La Ponche gourmet restaurant overlooking the bay.
- An imperative stop for art connoisseurs: Tour of Chapelle de Matisse, Matisse Museum, Chagall Museum;
- Eze Village: medieval architecture, botanical garden and scenic view;
10. Monaco, Le LODGE
- Transfer to Le LODGE in Monaco;
- The Rocher Tour: Palais Princier, Jardin Exotique and Oceanographic Museum;
- Shopping in the most glamorous boutique Maison Goyard, chic accessories for an exclusive clientele.
11. Dining & overnight stay
- A great wine or vintage Champagne with magnificent panoramic views of the Mediterranean, Port Hercules and the Rocher Princier in the Crystal Terrace lounge;
- Holiday closing dinner party @ Le LODGE;
- Overnight stay in Monaco: the last night, test your luck in the Casino.
- Transfer to Nice International Airport by Limo or by helicopter;
- Last minute purchases at duty free;
- Back home with an unforgettable memory of a dream vacation.